DOT Physical Exams in Seminole, FL
DOT Physicals in Seminole, FL. AFC Urgent Care has DOT Certified Doctors who Provide Medical Exams Needed for Your Commercial Driver’s License, CDL Application. Call to Schedule an Appointment.
If you love to drive and you want to make a career of it, the first step you need to take to obtain your commercial driver’s license is to get your DOT physical.
A DOT physical is administered to ensure that you’re physically fit to operate a commercial vehicle without endangering yourself and other drivers. Some of the requirements include:
- Vision must be 20/40 correctable in each eye and combined, with or without correction
- Ability to determine the difference between the colors of traffic lights
- Ability to hear a forced whisper at a distance of at least 5 feet
- Controlled blood pressure according to the FMCSA guidelines
- Blood sugar must be no higher than 200, and will need a waiver if on insulin
- No use of habit forming drugs, amphetamines or narcotics
At AFC Urgent Care Seminole, our medical professionals administer DOT physicals for drivers. Call us to make an appointment!
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Current state driver’s license
- Glasses or contacts
- Medical history
- Prescriptions, all current medications, and over the counter medications
For more information about our DOT physicals or other employer services, please call to speak with one of our medical professionals at (727) 394-3828.